EDIT [April 13 2014]DEMO VERSION 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE: [link]
The game is in .rar format and will require a program like winRAR to open/extract. Please remember to download the RPG MAKER VX ACE RTP if you have not played any RPG Maker games before!
without the RTP you will not be able to play the game! The link to the RTP can be found further down the description.So What's New?
- One fully playable ending!
- Battle system added!
- More story!
If you find any in-game bugs, please report them to me and w/ a screenshot if you can. Please refer to the list of bugs below beforehand.KNOWN BUGS:
- Changing Formation bugs out the cut scenes. [FIXED - Formation feature REMOVED]
- Image overlay issues in the Foyer of the house (futons do not comply with the lighting) [NOT FIXED]
- Parallax mapping issue with the Lounge room Herb Vase (can't walk behind it due to creator failing at mapping correctly) [NOT FIXED]
- Image overlays don't shake when the map is being shaked (this is unavoidable due to coding issues) [CANNOT BE FIXED]
- Speeding through dialogue may cause cinematic movements to stop prematurely. [NEW]
- Mention of NPCs before NPCs are introduced. [NEW]
- Lighting Errors regarding Night-Vision Mode (Please be careful with saving when this is in use, can cause a lot of problems!)Please note:
- The Video Camera is the save mechanism. <--!
- Checking your items when you obtain something new is advised.
- Previous version save files are not compatible with this demo!
If you make a gameplay video and post it to youtube, please tell me so I can share the video with everyone here
Be sure to credit back to this post also.
Lastly, please be considerate and do not redistribute the game files outside of this post. Credits for custom scripts, tilesets, music, etc have been included in the download and can be found within the Audio folder.
*Missing Audio Credits: Victory Theme by PeaceGem4
Game Over Theme by meControls
Z/Enter/Spacebar - Interact/Progress Dialogue
X - Menu
Shift - Run
SAVE MECHANISM - The Video Camera! <-- a lot of people miss this!Demo v2 Playthroughs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DEMO V1 INFO BELOW
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I have posted a video that shows clips of the demo + content that is not part of the demo. You can find the short 5-minute video here: tinyurl.com/ktxaw76